Advertising in the Fanfare Archive
Fanfare Magazine gives you several ways to let our subscribers connect with your music, products, and services.
- Full Site Display Advertising
- Your ad will be displayed on the left side of all Fanfare Archive pages, whether the article is for subscribers-only or readable by anyone. Clicks on the ad go to a site you specify. Learn more about our Full Site Display Ads.
- Not To Be Missed! Article promotion
- Did you get a great review or interview from a Fanfare contributor? Want to share it with the world, even if it hasn't been printed yet? Your article can be promoted on this site, and be readable by even non-subscribers. Click the graphics on the right under Not To Be Missed! to see the current promotions for yourself. Contact Joel Flegler, firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Streaming Audio and Video at Fanfare
- If you're interviewed and your streaming audio or video is reviewed by Fanfare, your streaming audio or streaming video can display in your feature in the Fanfare Archive. These streams can be publicly viewable on Not To Be Missed! when you take advantage of this additional display. Learn more and listen...
- Your Audio Samples For Our Subscribers
- You can now provide Fanfare subscribers with sample audio clips at the Fanfare Archive for a nominal fee. Samples can be of any length, and the music will be placed next to reviews of your CDs, whether they’re new or old. Learn more and listen...
- Web display of print ads
- Web versions of ads from the latest version of the print Fanfare Magazine display on the bottom of every page, at no extra charge to print advertisers. Clicks on the ad go to a site you specify.
- Ad specifications: Web versions of print ads for Fanfare's web site should be cropped and ready to use. Images must be in jpg format, 500px wide. Height is your choice of 200px, 400px, 731px, 750px, 813px, or 831px. If the ad's significant text isn't readable at 500px wide, please increase the font size until it is readable on-screen, so our readers will be more likely to click on your ad. Ads display on a white background, color #FFF. Please send the jpg for your Fanfare web ad to Celeste Stokely, email@example.com and also send one web address (URL) to use for the clicks on your ad.